.jpg)
Feeling that sense of how much time has passed since I set out on my journey of becoming independent and enlightened. This road has lead me to happiness and disappointments, but nonetheless it has created and molded me into the woman I am today. Even now more than ever do I feel that my journey as a lone individual has come to an end. This feeling started the day I found my soul mate and it intensified the moment we were betrothed. I felt complete in a sense; there was still a huge piece of the puzzle missing........a child. This child within my womb is a reminder that I am never alone, not only physically but for years to come. The blood of my husband's and mine will course through this baby's veins and be proof that we truly did something right in our lives. To raise a little one and know that every single thing we do will become a memory or a trait that they will pick up. In hopes, I want baby to learn how to be mindful towards others, kind, and always willing to give rather than to receive. That's how I was raised. On the other hand, I want for our little one to gain the strength and mindset of their father in accomplishing their goals and going above and beyond everyone's and their own expectations. This is the end of my journey as a lone individual because from here on out, my child's story will begin and through me will be heard. As a mother, I step back and prepare for the long road ahead of me, putting my family's need before my own and being prepared to fall off track at times. Pika fans, Pichu is coming, and he or she will become a great individual who will have an impact on someone's life now and in the future. Late night thoughts of a sleep already deprived soon to be mother. Sweet dreams everyone.
Signing Off,
MissPikachuification
Picture courtesy of:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Pikachu+and+pichu&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=b4rsUpO0GtWHoQTczIHoAg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=667#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=q64X8dixPadYSM%253A%3B3o5qB-vbPSFjcM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F24.media.tumblr.com%252Ftumblr_lrqf2c5C5h1r2fn1eo1_500.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fpikaaapikachu.tumblr.com%252F%3B500%3B372
No comments:
Post a Comment